Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Practicing on line


HI!!
I know it’s been some time since I last posted but here I am (that is if there’s somebody out there reading this  :/)  Well, this time I want to share with you a very interesting website I found in which you can practice languages in a very fun and interactive way: languages on line
This website helps you practice the basics of a language: greeting, introductions, numbers, family members, etc. There are several languages available: Chinese, French, German, Italian, Macedonian, Spanish, Turkish, and ESL for beginners.
The practice of the language is done through games that can be interesting for children or teenagers and even adults willing to have fun. Match the image with the word; spell the word you hear, sing-along, and more. Give it a try!!


1 comment:

  1. yes , i am here reading your interesting articles , they are really good , thanks they are useful when we don´t have ideas

    ReplyDelete