Saturday, July 21, 2012

What type of teacher are you?


Certainly there are more kinds of teachers:
a) the bipolar
-SILENCE!!!!! … Why don’t you participate???
b) the forgetful
-Are you sure you already gave me your essay?
c) the biographical
-There we were, my friends and I when suddenly …
d) the philosophical
-What is the text about? Where are the people in the conversation? What is implied in the speaker’s tone of voice?
e) the detective
-Your friends said you went to the movies with them. So, care to explain WHY you didn’t do the homework?
f) the jealous
-This is as important as the other things you do!
Any resemblance with reality is purely coincidental … xD

3 comments:

  1. Now that I think about it, I am sometimes the forgetful, the philosophical, the detective and the jealous one OMG!!! Jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there is a little of every single type in everyone of us... maybe just for moments hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete